- Some beastly hole of the Orcs, I'll warrant, with a hundred years of their filth in it.'4.9 — Book 4 Chapter 9 — Shelob's Lair (7% in)
- It's orc-flesh they eat, I'll warrant.'3.3 — Book 3 Chapter 3 — The Uruk-Hai (18% in)
- We can't get down; and if we did get down, we'd find all that green land a nasty bog, I'll warrant.4.1 — Book 4 Chapter 1 — The Taming of Smeagol (5% in)
- 'Anyway he meant to, and he means to, I'll warrant.4.1 — Book 4 Chapter 1 — The Taming of Smeagol (74% in)
- To find some of your orc-friends, I warrant.4.1 — Book 4 Chapter 1 — The Taming of Smeagol (88% in)
- Smeagol or Gollum, he won't change his habits in a hurry, I'll warrant.4.2 — Book 4 Chapter 2 — The Passage of the Marshes (16% in)
There are no more uses of "warrant" in The Two Towers.
Typical Usage (best examples)