(click/touch triangles for details)
- If any Hobbit stooped for a stone, it was well to get quickly under cover, as all trespassing beasts knew very well.Prologue (35% in)
- He caught me several times trespassing after mushrooms, when I was a youngster at Brandy Hall.1.4 -- Book 1 Chapter 4 -- A Short Cut to Mushrooms (49% in)
- Let's get into the lane and then we shan't be trespassing.1.4 -- Book 1 Chapter 4 -- A Short Cut to Mushrooms (51% in)
- 'No, I caught 'cause trespassing,' said the farmer, 'and nearly set my dogs on 'em; but they'll tell you all the story, I've no doubt.1.4 -- Book 1 Chapter 4 -- A Short Cut to Mushrooms (97% in)
- Any attempt to set off across country at once would only make matters worse: half the inhabitants would follow them, to see what they were up to, and to prevent them from trespassing.1.11 -- Book 1 Chapter 11 -- A Knife in the Dark (22% in)
There are no more uses of "trespass" in The Fellowship of the Ring.
Typical Usage (best examples)