(click/touch triangles for details)
- But now Frodo often met strange dwarves of far countries, seeking refuge in the West.1.2 — Book 1 Chapter 2 — The Shadow of the Past (8% in)
- Below their refuge were white humps and domes and shapeless deeps beneath which the path that they had trodden was altogether lost; but the heights above were hidden in great clouds still heavy with the threat of snow.2.3 — Book 2 Chapter 3 — The Ring Goes South (87% in)
- We cannot build a house, but tonight we will do as the Galadhrim and seek refuge in the tree-tops, if we can.2.6 — Book 2 Chapter 6 — Lothlorien (42% in)
- There the others must take refuge.2.6 — Book 2 Chapter 6 — Lothlorien (54% in)
- Even if your Quest did not concern us closely, you should have refuge in this City, until you were healed and refreshed.2.7 — Book 2 Chapter 7 — The Mirror of Galadriel (34% in)
There are no more uses of "refuge" in The Fellowship of the Ring.
Typical Usage (best examples)