(click/touch triangles for details)
- "Perfectly true," Father Paissy, the silent and learned monk, assented with fervor and decision.Book 2 — An Unfortunate Gathering (46% in)
- All bent their heads reverently, and Maximov clasped his hands before him, with peculiar fervor.Book 2 — An Unfortunate Gathering (90% in)
- And so many ages mankind had prayed with faith and fervor, "O Lord our God, hasten Thy coming," so many ages called upon Him, that in His infinite mercy He deigned to come down to His servants.Book 5 — Pro And Contra (50% in)
- One day, quite unexpectedly indeed, after he had been talking with great fervor a long time, I saw him suddenly turn pale, and his face worked convulsively, while he stared persistently at me.Book 6 — The Russian Monk (52% in)
- He looked on that past with infinite pity and resolved with all the fervor of his passion that when once Grushenka told him she loved him and would marry him, it would mean the beginning of a new Grushenka and a new Dmitri, free from every vice.Book 8 — Mitya (6% in)
There are no more uses of "fervor" in The Brothers Karamazov.
Typical Usage (best examples)