(click/touch triangles for details)
- He pressed his hips, his back into the earth under him; the earth resisted, but it gave way; it was a silent victory; he felt a dim, sensuous pleasure in the muscles of his legs.2.1 — Part 2 Chapter 1 (20% in)
- He turned over words with the sensuous abandon of a cat rolling in catnip.2.15 — Part 2 Chapter 15 (42% in)
- She saw second-hand furniture, an Oriental rug of rare texture and sensuous color, jade ash trays, pieces of sculpture that came from historical excavations, anything he had wished to seize, helped by the sudden fortune of Wynand's patronage.3.5 — Part 3 Chapter 5 (13% in)
- It had the sensuous pleasure of a surrender long delayed—to pronounce the name and to have him hear it.3.5 — Part 3 Chapter 5 (76% in)
- The fingers moved once in a while, crushing the grass with lazy, sensuous pleasure.4.9 — Part 4 Chapter 9 (6% in)
There are no more uses of "sensuous" in The Fountainhead.
Typical Usage (best examples)