(click/touch triangles for details)
- He felt a sensual pleasure in giving orders to Roark; and he felt also a fury of resentment at Roark's passive compliance.1.7 — Part 1 Chapter 7 (67% in)
- He posed with her for the battery of press cameras and he complied gracefully with all the demands of the reporters, a special, noisier mob within the mob.3.7 — Part 3 Chapter 7 (30% in)
- He complied without protest.3.8 — Part 3 Chapter 8 (11% in)
- We must comply with the law.4.19 — Part 4 Chapter 19 (16% in)
- If you are prepared to comply with these conditions, please read the contract and sign it.4.19 — Part 4 Chapter 19 (82% in)
There are no more uses of "compliance" in The Fountainhead.
Typical Usage (best examples)