- She did not hear him approach; but she felt the impact of his hands with shocking intensity, as if it were the only awareness she could now experience.3.1 Part 3 Chapter 1 — Atlantis (97% in)
- It is the social impact of a product that must be considered.1.7 Part 1 Chapter 7 — The Exploiters and the Exploited (31% in)
- Two things struck him together: his return to his normal reality, and the shattering impact of guilt.2.6 Part 2 Chapter 6 — Miracle Metal (91% in)
- Then the headlight she had felt rushing upon her, hit its goal-and she screamed in the bright explosion of the impact-she screamed in physical terror, backing away from him.3.4 Part 3 Chapter 4 — Anti-Life (90% in)
- He was going at the rate of sixty miles an hour down the ruts of an unpaved soil, toward the eastern gate of the mills-and the gate was in sight when the impact of tires on a gully threw the car off the road, to the edge of a ravine where an ancient slag heap lay at the bottom.3.6 Part 3 Chapter 6 — The Concerto of Deliverance (71% in)
There are no more uses of "impact" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)