(click/touch triangles for details)
- Tell them what sort of infernal machine it is and for what purpose it's intended to be used!3.3 Part 3 Chapter 3 — Anti-Greed (33% in)
- In that same instant, on the stroke of ten, by an infernal marvel of synchronization, every property of d'Anconia Copper on the face of the globe, from Chile to Siam to Spain to Pottsville, Montana, had been blown up and swept away.3.5 Part 3 Chapter 5 — Their Brothers' Keepers (19% in)
- He knew also that Boyle was not the cause of it or the essential to consider, that Boyle was only a chance rider, not the builder, of the infernal machine that had destroyed the world, that it was not Boyle who had made it possible, nor any of the men in this room.3.6 Part 3 Chapter 6 — The Concerto of Deliverance (54% in)
- But a government that initiates the employment of force against men who had forced no one, the employment of armed compulsion against disarmed victims, is a nightmare infernal machine designed to annihilate morality: such a government reverses its only moral purpose and switches from the role of protector to the role of man's deadliest enemy, from the role of policeman to the role of a criminal vested with the right to the wielding of violence against victims deprived of the right of...3.7 Part 3 Chapter 7 — "This is John Galt Speaking" (90% in)
- I am Dr. Robert Stadler-and if you don't know that name in this place, you have no business being here, you infernal idiots!3.9 Part 3 Chapter 9 — The Generator (18% in)
There are no more uses of "infernal" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)