(click/touch triangles for details)
- John Galt was a millionaire, a man of inestimable wealth.1.6 Part 1 Chapter 6 — The Non-Commercial (78% in)
- It's a very important project of scientific research, an undertaking of great social value that may prove of inestimable public benefit, but, unfortunately, the regulations of top policy do not permit me to tell you its nature in fuller detail.2.1 Part 2 Chapter 1 — The Man Who Belonged on Earth (66% in)
- But to have the others think he is-that's quite an inestimable advantage, isn't it?2.2 Part 2 Chapter 2 — The Aristocracy of Pull (46% in)
- And this is the thing that I cannot take, even were I able to take all the rest: that in order to give them an inestimable benefit, we should be made martyrs to the men who, but for us, could not have conceived of it.2.9 Part 2 Chapter 9 — The Face Without Pain or Fear or Guilt (59% in)
- He said that he won't be made a martyr to people in exchange for giving them an inestimable benefit...... What-what are you laughing at?2.9 Part 2 Chapter 9 — The Face Without Pain or Fear or Guilt (94% in)
There are no more uses of "inestimable" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)