(click/touch triangles for details)
- We can't go by rigid principles, we've got to be flexible, we've got to adjust to the reality of the day and act on the expediency of the moment.2.1 Part 2 Chapter 1 — The Man Who Belonged on Earth (61% in)
- Our policy has to be flexible.2.6 Part 2 Chapter 6 — Miracle Metal (27% in)
- We've got to be flexible.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (8% in)
- At a time like this, we've got to be flexible above all.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (8% in)
- We're not stubborn, theoretical dogmatists-we're flexible.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (53% in)
There are no more uses of "flexible" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)