(click/touch triangles for details)
- She laughed aloud, but heard no sound of it; nothing could be heard through the continuous explosion.1.8 Part 1 Chapter 8 — The John Galt Line (79% in)
- He always came to her unexpectedly-and she liked it, because it made him a continuous presence in her life, like the ray of a hidden light that could hit her at any moment.1.5 Part 1 Chapter 5 — The Climax of the D'Anconias (60% in)
- The very machines that had made their life so safe, will now make it a continuous peril.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (86% in)
- For a moment, while his consciousness had a purity to equal the sky's, while he was aware of nothing but himself and had not yet reharnessed his soul to the burden of alien memories, he lay still, held by the sight and by the enchantment of a world to match it, a world where the style of existence would be a continuous morning.3.6 Part 3 Chapter 6 — The Concerto of Deliverance (12% in)
- She felt nothing, she thought, then noticed that her shoulders were trembling in a faint, continuous shudder, then grasped that the tearing violence within her was made of an exultant tribute, of gratitude and of despair-her tribute to the victory that the meeting of these two men implied, the final victory of both-her gratitude that those in Atlantis still regarded her as one of them and had granted her the exception of receiving a message-the despair of the knowledge that her...3.7 Part 3 Chapter 7 — "This is John Galt Speaking" (4% in)
There are no more uses of "continuous" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)