(click/touch triangles for details)
- A few of your duties seem to be accumulating right around this place.2.1 Part 2 Chapter 1 — The Man Who Belonged on Earth (9% in)
- How could I have accumulated any collateral, when nobody had ever given me a chance at anything big?1.10 Part 1 Chapter 10 — Wyatt's Torch (58% in)
- The accumulated strain and shock of her sleepless hours hit her at once, breaking through the barrier of the tension her nerves had held to delay it.3.1 Part 3 Chapter 1 — Atlantis (61% in)
- It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (54% in)
- "In a precarious period of emergency, like the present," James Taggart was saying, while she looked at the map, "it is dangerous to find ourselves forced to miss pay days and accumulate wage arrears on some of our divisions, a temporary condition, of course, but-"3.5 Part 3 Chapter 5 — Their Brothers' Keepers (5% in)
There are no more uses of "accumulate" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)