- Galt accompanied him to the door, then came back, sat down at the table and in a leisurely manner reached for another cup of coffee.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (11% in)
- The country had no clear image of what he looked like: his photographs had appeared on the covers of magazines as frequently as those of his predecessors in office, but people could never be quite certain which photographs were his and which were pictures of "a mail clerk" or "a white-collar worker," accompanying articles about the daily life of the undifferentiated-except that Mr. Thompson's collars were usually wilted.2.6 Part 2 Chapter 6 — Miracle Metal (2% in)
- I'd better have someone to accompany me.2.10 Part 2 Chapter 10 — The Sign of the Dollar (55% in)
- She saw the outer door open and James Taggart come in, accompanied by Mr. Meigs.3.3 Part 3 Chapter 3 — Anti-Greed (47% in)
- He was accompanied by James Taggart, who had volunteered to meet the prisoner for the first time.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (74% in)
There are no more uses of "accompany" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)