- But there's to be a Second Renaissance in the world.2.9 Part 2 Chapter 9 — The Face Without Pain or Fear or Guilt (23% in)
- This is the capital of the Renaissance.1.8 Part 1 Chapter 8 — The John Galt Line (91% in)
- The Second Renaissance-not of oil paintings and cathedrals-but of oil derricks, power plants, and motors made of Rearden Metal.1.8 Part 1 Chapter 8 — The John Galt Line (91% in)
- I'm going to expand the mills-and if she can give me three-day freight service to Colorado, I'll give you a race for who's going to be the capital of the Renaissance!1.8 Part 1 Chapter 8 — The John Galt Line (92% in)
- ...the supporter of his own destroyers, the provider of their food and of their weapons-Ellis Wyatt being choked, with his own bright energy turned against him as the noose-Ellis Wyatt, who had wanted to tap an unlimited source of shale oil and who spoke of a Second Renaissance...... She sat bent over, her head on her arms, slumped at the, ledge of the window-while the great curves of the green-blue rail, the mountains, the valleys, the new towns of Colorado went by in the darkness, unseen.1.10 Part 1 Chapter 10 — Wyatt's Torch (99% in)
- There were no superfluous objects, but she noticed a small canvas by a great master of the Renaissance, worth a fortune, she noticed an Oriental rug of a texture and color that belonged under glass in a museum.3.1 Part 3 Chapter 1 — Atlantis (67% in)
There are no more uses of "renaissance" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)