(click/touch triangles for details)
- Nat Taggart was indicted for the murder, but the charge could never be proved.1.3 Part 1 Chapter 3 — The Top and the Bottom (81% in)
- Rearden and Danagger were indicted this morning-for an illegal sale of Rearden Metal.2.3 Part 2 Chapter 3 — White Blackmail (40% in)
- I was there, in the courtroom in Philadelphia, when they read the indictment.2.3 Part 2 Chapter 3 — White Blackmail (41% in)
- I came to speak to you about your indictment.2.3 Part 2 Chapter 3 — White Blackmail (56% in)
- At the time of his indictment, he had discovered that the boy had known about his deal with Danagger, yet had not reported it to anyone.2.4 Part 2 Chapter 4 — The Sanction of the Victim (30% in)
There are no more uses of "indict" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)