(click/touch triangles for details)
- At the age of forty, Dr. Robert Stadler addressed the nation, endorsing the establishment of a State Science Institute.1.7 Part 1 Chapter 7 — The Exploiters and the Exploited (43% in)
- He said, "When I endorsed the establishment of this Institute, one of these three damned me.1.7 Part 1 Chapter 7 — The Exploiters and the Exploited (55% in)
- He left, on the day when Robert Stadler endorsed the establishment of a State Science Institute.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (61% in)
- We can't give people the impression that we're endorsing that speech!3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (3% in)
- Who's said anything about endorsing it?" snapped Mr. Thompson.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (3% in)
There are no more uses of "endorse" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)