- It was just a present from an anonymous admirer.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (76% in)
- He liked to see her coming, because it amused him to think that he alone knew the importance of the young woman in a sports coat and a slanting hat, who came hurrying anonymously through the crowd.1.3 Part 1 Chapter 3 — The Top and the Bottom (87% in)
- He despised a need which now held no shred of joy or meaning, which had become the mere need of a woman's body, an anonymous body that belonged to a woman whom he had to forget while he held it.1.6 Part 1 Chapter 6 — The Non-Commercial (97% in)
- ...as for a favor, but risking it, pouring money into unknown hands in exchange for unsupported promises, into unsigned, unrecorded loans to dummy owners of failing minesmoney handed and taken furtively, as an exchange between criminals, in anonymous cash; money poured into unenforceable contracts-both parties knowing that in case of fraud, the defrauded was to be punished, not the defrauder-but poured that a stream of ore might continue flowing into furnaces, that the furnaces might...1.10 Part 1 Chapter 10 — Wyatt's Torch (23% in)
- There was nothing outside but anonymous stretches of prairie; a strong wind was breaking the clouds, and a shaft of moonlight fell through, but it fell upon plains that seemed as dead as those from which it came.2.10 Part 2 Chapter 10 — The Sign of the Dollar (47% in)
- She wondered which anonymous shadow-among the passengers who had hurried past her, as insubstantial as the steam of the engines and as ignored-which shadow and face had been his; she wondered how close she had come to him for the length of that unknown moment.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (43% in)
There are no more uses of "anonymous" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)