(click/touch triangles for details)
- Mr. Rearden, this is an amicable discussion.2.1 Part 2 Chapter 1 — The Man Who Belonged on Earth (67% in)
- I am not helping you to pretend that this is any sort of amicable discussion.2.1 Part 2 Chapter 1 — The Man Who Belonged on Earth (68% in)
- There are ways to avoid it, to get things settled amicably —if one knows the right people.2.4 Part 2 Chapter 4 — The Sanction of the Victim (5% in)
- But he was a placid, amicable fellow, who made a good fireman with no hope of ever rising to engineer; his husky muscles were his only asset.2.7 Part 2 Chapter 7 — The Moratorium on Brains (92% in)
- There's no reason why things should not be handled amicably.3.8 Part 3 Chapter 8 — The Egoist (46% in)
There are no more uses of "amicable" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)