(click/touch triangles for details)
- You know, my business isn't distributing roofing—it's principally keeping my competitors from distributing roofing.Chapter 5 (81% in)
- You see—you see it's like this: In the first place, maybe the owner of the property exaggerated when he put it into my hands, and it certainly isn't my place to go proving my principal a liar!Chapter 4 (68% in)
- You don't have to recite to some frosty-faced old dame that's trying to show off to the principal, and you can study any subject you want to.Chapter 6 (43% in)
- As Mr. Mott was suffering from slight infection and sore throat, G. F. Babbitt made the principal talk.Chapter 14 (29% in)
- Her principal gesture was a pontifical but thoroughly ladylike blessing with two stubby fingers.Chapter 30 (74% in)
There are no more uses of "principal" in Babbitt.
Typical Usage (best examples)