(click/touch triangles for details)
- Thank the Lord, we're putting a limit on immigration.Chapter 10 (92% in)
- Darn immigrant!Chapter 24 (97% in)
- And what's the matter with the immigrants?Chapter 32 (16% in)
- Gosh, they aren't all ignorant, and I got a hunch we're all descended from immigrants ourselves."Chapter 32 (16% in)
- Within two weeks no one in the League was more violent regarding the wickedness of Seneca Doane, the crimes of labor unions, the perils of immigration, and the delights of golf, morality, and bank-accounts than was George F. Babbitt.Chapter 33 (99% in)
There are no more uses of "immigrate" in Babbitt.
Typical Usage (best examples)