(click/touch triangles for details)
- Professor Max Gottlieb was about to assassinate a guinea pig with anthrax germs, and the bacteriology class were nervous.Chapter 4 (1% in)
- But he was conscious that in the cotton-plugged test-tube between the instrument-bath and the bichloride jar on the demonstrator's desk were millions of fatal anthrax germs.Chapter 4 (6% in)
- I cannot advise breaking tubes of anthrax germs and afterwards getting the hands into the culture.Chapter 4 (17% in)
- You MIGHT merely get anthrax boils—Chapter 4 (18% in)
- But they were uneasy, for Gottlieb remained with them that day, stalking behind them, saying nothing, watching them always, watching the disposal of the remains of the guinea pigs, and along the benches ran nervous rumors about a bygone student who had died from anthrax infection in the laboratory.Chapter 4 (57% in)
There are no more uses of "anthrax" in Arrowsmith.
Typical Usage (best examples)