(click/touch triangles for details)
- By the end of his first nine months at McGurk, Martin had reviewed trigonometry and analytic geometry and he was finding differential calculus romantic.Chapter 27 (53% in)
- He was so absorbed in staphylolysin and in calculus that he did not realize the world was about to be made safe for democracy.Chapter 27 (60% in)
- His puttees were a nuisance to wear and an inferno to put on; his collar pinched his neck and jabbed his chin; and it was wearing on a man who sat up till three, on the perilous duty of studying calculus, to be snappy at every salute.Chapter 27 (68% in)
- Oh, let's go back and do some more calculus...... Darling, my working nights doesn't bore you too much, does it?Chapter 27 (73% in)
- And I'm hanged if I'll study calculus this evening.Chapter 28 (1% in)
There are no more uses of "calculus" in Arrowsmith.
Typical Usage (best examples)