(click/touch triangles for details)
- I'm magnificently uninterested in this conceited hypnotist.Chapter 7 (74% in)
- Salutary was the tartness with which she protested, "You're the most conceited man that ever lived!Chapter 15 (81% in)
- But— The conceited idiot!Chapter 26 (77% in)
- He cheerfully mentioned this to Terry, and was shockingly cursed for his conceit as a "nouveau cultured," as a "typical enthusiastic convert," and so returned to the work whose end is satisfying because there is never an end.Chapter 27 (55% in)
- Then one would have respect even from artistic New Jersey spinsters...... How strange is conceit!Chapter 32 (79% in)
There are no more uses of "conceit" in Arrowsmith.
Typical Usage (best examples)