(click/touch triangles for details)
- He was, in fact, an authentic scientist.Chapter 12 (20% in)
- And as natural, as conventional, as youthfully gauche, as eternally beautiful and authentic as those ancient sounds was the talk of Martin and Leora in that passionate half-hour when each found in the other a part of his own self, always vaguely missed, discovered now with astonished joy.Chapter 6 (26% in)
- The only authentic difference between Nautilus and Zenith is that in both cases all the streets look alike but in Nautilus they do not look alike for so many miles.Chapter 19 (2% in)
- They had decided that Martin and Leora were free spirits like themselves, and amusing, but they had also decided, long before the Arrowsmiths had by coming to Nautilus entered into authentic existence, that the Group had a monopoly of all Freedom and Amusingness, and they expected the Arrowsmiths to appear for cocktails and poker every Saturday and Sunday evening.Chapter 24 (38% in)
- He is the only real revolutionary, the authentic scientist, because he alone knows how liddle he knows.Chapter 26 (24% in)
There are no more uses of "authentic" in Arrowsmith.
Typical Usage (best examples)