(click/touch triangles for details)
- I will heed.
heed = pay close attention to; or to do what is suggested
- Didst hear and heed, Or art thou deaf when friends are banned as foes?
- CHORUS If he says aught in season, heed him, King.
- Heed thou thy sire too; both have spoken well.
- I will tell thee; And when thou hearest thou must heed the seer.
- Take heed, thou wilt provoke me to reveal The mystery deep hidden in my breast.
There are no more uses of "heed" in Antigone.
Typical Usage (best examples)