- The hissing and crackling behind me, the explosive thud as each fresh tree burst into flame, left little time for reflection.Chapter 9 (68% in)
- Sitting by the side of these wells, and peering down into the shafted darkness, I could see no gleam of water, nor could I start any reflection with a lighted match.Chapter 5 (37% in)
- A pair of eyes, luminous by reflection against the daylight without, was watching me out of the darkness.Chapter 5 (71% in)
- Then, as my vigil wore on, came a faintness in the eastward sky, like the reflection of some colourless fire, and the old moon rose, thin and peaked and white.Chapter 7 (76% in)
- This whole space was as bright as day with the reflection of the fire.Chapter 9 (72% in)
There are no more uses of "reflection" in The Time Machine.
Typical Usage (best examples)