Picture of Dorian Gray - 13 chapter version
(click/touch triangles for details)
most extreme as in final, best, worst, most important, or most fundamental
The exact meaning of ultimate
depends upon its context. For example:
- "the ultimate decision-maker" — the final
- "the ultimate car" — the best
- "the ultimate insult" — the worst
- "the ultimate source" — original or most fundamental
- "the ultimate sacrifice" — most extreme
- Ultimately, however, it did die.
Chapter 6 (61% in)
- They ultimately found her lying dead on the floor of her dressing-room.
Chapter 6 (39% in)
There are no more uses of "ultimate" in Picture of Dorian Gray - 13 chapter version.