(click/touch triangles for details)
- But why should I meddle in the matter? it is no affair of mine.Chapters 3-4 (77% in)
- Drink then, and do not meddle with what we are discussing, for that requires all one's wit and cool judgment."Chapters 3-4 (69% in)
- "I know not why you meddle," said Fernand, seizing his arm; "but this I know, you have some motive of personal hatred against Dantes, for he who himself hates is never mistaken in the sentiments of others."Chapters 3-4 (77% in)
- "My love," said the marquise, "attend to your doves, your lap-dogs, and embroidery, but do not meddle with what you do not understand.Chapters 5-6 (85% in)
- Why should you meddle with what does not concern you?Chapters 25-26 (80% in)
There are no more uses of "meddle" in The Count of Monte Cristo.
Typical Usage (best examples)