(click/touch triangles for details)
- "No," replied Villefort; "a faithful servant of the king does not know conspirators."Chapters 7-8 (40% in)
- Now, then, were a conspirator to fall into your hands, he would be most welcome.Chapters 5-6 (90% in)
- A most dangerous conspirator, a man we are ordered to keep the most strict watch over, as he is daring and resolute.Chapters 13-14 (51% in)
- "General," said the president, "do not alarm yourself; you are among men of honor who will use every means to convince you before resorting to the last extremity, but as you have said, you are among conspirators, you are in possession of our secret, and you must restore it to us."Chapters 75-76 (30% in)
- * The Genoese conspirator.Chapters 81-82 (62% in)
There are no more uses of "conspirator" in The Count of Monte Cristo.
Typical Usage (best examples)