- After another reflective silence, Tom said: "Hucky, you sure you can keep mum?"Chapter 10 (20% in)
- And it flattered her to reflect that she had discovered that the shirt was dry without anybody knowing that that was what she had in her mind.Chapter 1 (41% in)
- He reflected further.Chapter 6 (4% in)
- They did not know that the quicker a fresh-water fish is on the fire after he is caught the better he is; and they reflected little upon what a sauce open-air sleeping, open-air exercise, bathing, and a large ingredient of hunger make, too.Chapter 14 (39% in)
- Then Becky reflected a moment and said: "But what will mamma say?"Chapter 29 (16% in)
- The peaceful face reflected somewhat of peace and healing into his own spirit, and his thoughts wandered away to bygone times and dreamy memories.Chapter 31 (49% in)
There are no more uses of "reflect" in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Typical Usage (best examples)