- Believe me, this may be: he promised to meet me two hours since, and he was ever precise in promise-keeping.1.2 — Act 1 Scene 2 — A street (66% in)
- Moe reasons for this action At our more leisure shall I render you; Only, this one:—Lord Angelo is precise; Stands at a guard with envy; scarce confesses That his blood flows, or that his appetite Is more to bread than stone: hence shall we see, If power change purpose, what our seemers be.1.4 — Act 1 Scene 4 — A Monastery (92% in)
- If it please your honour, I know not well what they are; but precise villains they are, that I am sure of; and void of all profanation in the world that good Christians ought to have.2.1 — Act 2 Scene 1 — A hall in ANGELO'S house (20% in)
- The precise Angelo?3.1 — Act 3 Scene 1 — A Room in the prison (35% in)
- O, 'tis the cunning livery of hell The damned'st body to invest and cover In precise guards!3.1 — Act 3 Scene 1 — A Room in the prison (36% in)
There are no more uses of "precise" in Measure for Measure.
Typical Usage (best examples)