(click/touch triangles for details)
- Signior Arm—Arm—commends you.1.1 — Act 1 Scene 1 — The King of Navarre's park (62% in)
- 'So it is, besieged with sable-coloured melancholy, I did commend the black-oppressing humour to the most wholesome physic of thy health-giving air; and, as I am a gentleman, betook myself to walk.1.1 — Act 1 Scene 1 — The King of Navarre's park (75% in)
- Lady, I will commend you to mine own heart.2.1 — Act 2 Scene 1 — The King of Navarre's park. A pavilion.... (67% in)
- Hark, slave, it is but this: The princess comes to hunt here in the park, And in her train there is a gentle lady; When tongues speak sweetly, then they name her name, And Rosaline they call her: ask for her And to her white hand see thou do commend This seal'd-up counsel.3.1 — Act 3 Scene 1 — The King of Navarre's park (83% in)
- Well learned is that tongue that well can thee commend; All ignorant that soul that sees thee without wonder; Which is to me some praise that I thy parts admire.4.2 — Act 4 Scene 2 — The same (68% in)
There are no more uses of "commend" in Love's Labour's Lost.
Typical Usage (best examples)