- Time shall unfold what plighted cunning hides: Who cover faults, at last shame them derides.1.1 — Act 1 Scene 1 — A Room of State in King Lear's Palace (91% in)
- It was not brought me, my lord, there's the cunning of it; I found it thrown in at the casement of my closet.1.2 — Act 1 Scene 2 — A Hall in the Earl of Gloster's Castle (33% in)
- I hear my father coming:—pardon me; In cunning I must draw my sword upon you:— Draw: seem to defend yourself: now quit you well.2.1 — Act 2 Scene 1 — A court within the Castle of the Earl of Gloster (22% in)
- There is division, Although as yet the face of it be cover'd With mutual cunning, 'twixt Albany and Cornwall; Who have,—as who have not, that their great stars Throne and set high?3.1 — Act 3 Scene 1 — A Heath (41% in)
- Cunning.3.7 — Act 3 Scene 7 — A Room in Gloster's Castle (44% in)
There are no more uses of "cunning" in King Lear.
Typical Usage (best examples)