- Although unqueen'd, yet like A queen, and daughter to a king, inter me.4.2 — Act 4 Scene 2 — Kimbolton (99% in)
- There have been commissions Sent down among 'em, which hath flaw'd the heart Of all their loyalties; wherein, although, My good Lord Cardinal, they vent reproaches Most bitterly on you, as putter on Of these exactions, yet the King our master— Whose honour Heaven shield from soil!1.2 — Act 1 Scene 2 — The same. The council-chamber (14% in)
- For further life in this world I ne'er hope, Nor will I sue, although the King have mercies More than I dare make faults.2.1 — Act 2 Scene 1 — Westminster. A street (45% in)
- I myself Would for Carnarvonshire, although there long'd No more to the crown but that.2.3 — Act 2 Scene 3 — An ante-chamber of the Queen's apartments (45% in)
- Or which of your friends Have I not strove to love, although I knew He were mine enemy?2.4 — Act 2 Scene 4 — A hall in Black-Friars (20% in)
- Most gracious sir, In humblest manner I require your Highness, That it shall please you to declare, in hearing Of all these ears,—for, where I am robb'd and bound, There must I be unloos'd, although not there At once and fully satisfied,—whether ever I Did broach this business to your Highness, or Laid any scruple in your way, which might Induce you to the question on't? or ever Have to you, but with thanks to God for such A royal lady, spake one the least word that might Be to the...2.4 — Act 2 Scene 4 — A hall in Black-Friars (65% in)
There are no more uses of "although" in Henry VIII.
Typical Usage (best examples)