- Not very well; but I have met him oft; And he hath bought the cottage and the bounds That the old carlot once was master of.3.5 — Act 3 Scene 5 — Another part of the Forest (78% in)
- ...bred better; for, besides that they are fair with their feeding, they are taught their manage, and to that end riders dearly hired; but I, his brother, gain nothing under him but growth; for the which his animals on his dunghills are as much bound to him as I. Besides this nothing that he so plentifully gives me, the something that nature gave me, his countenance seems to take from me: he lets me feed with his hinds, bars me the place of a brother, and as much as in him lies, mines my...1.1 — Act 1 Scene 1 — An Orchard near OLIVER'S house (11% in)
- ...her sake more than for mine own, My fortunes were more able to relieve her: But I am shepherd to another man, And do not shear the fleeces that I graze: My master is of churlish disposition, And little recks to find the way to heaven By doing deeds of hospitality: Besides, his cote, his flocks, and bounds of feed, Are now on sale; and at our sheepcote now, By reason of his absence, there is nothing That you will feed on; but what is, come see, And in my voice most welcome shall you be.2.4 — Act 2 Scene 4 — The Forest of Arden (82% in)
- They that reap must sheaf and bind,— Then to cart with Rosalind.3.2 — Act 3 Scene 2 — The Forest of Arden (26% in)
- Brief, I recover'd him, bound up his wound, And, after some small space, being strong at heart, He sent me hither, stranger as I am, To tell this story, that you might excuse His broken promise, and to give this napkin, Dy'd in his blood, unto the shepherd-youth That he in sport doth call his Rosalind.4.3 — Act 4 Scene 3 — Another part of the Forest (82% in)
- I press in here, sir, amongst the rest of the country copulatives, to swear and to forswear; according as marriage binds and blood breaks:—A poor virgin, sir, an ill-favoured thing, sir, but mine own; a poor humour of mine, sir, to take that that no man else will; rich honesty dwells like a miser, sir, in a poor-house; as your pearl in your foul oyster.5.4 — Act 5 Scene 4 — Another part of the Forest (28% in)
There are no more uses of "bound" in As You Like It.
Typical Usage (best examples)