- A hackneycar, number three hundred and twentyfour, with a gallantbuttocked mare, driven by James Barton, Harmony Avenue, Donnybrook, trots past.Episode 15 — Circe (77% in)
- I own that if the poet must be rejected such a rejection would seem more in harmony with—what shall I say?Episode 9 — Scylla And Charybdis (36% in)
- Quitting all languor Lionel cried in grief, in cry of passion dominant to love to return with deepening yet with rising chords of harmony.Episode 11 — Sirens (54% in)
- A hackney car, number three hundred and twentyfour, driver Barton James of number one Harmony avenue, Donnybrook, on which sat a fare, a young gentleman, stylishly dressed in an indigoblue serge suit made by George Robert Mesias, tailor and cutter, of number five Eden quay, and wearing a straw hat very dressy, bought of John Plasto of number one Great Brunswick street, hatter.Episode 11 — Sirens (66% in)
- The objects (which included several hundred ladies' and gentlemen's gold and silver watches) were promptly restored to their rightful owners and general harmony reigned supreme.Episode 12 — Cyclops (30% in)
There are no more uses of "harmonious" in Ulysses by James Joyce.
Typical Usage (best examples)