(click/touch triangles for details)
- WILLY: Well, I got on the road, and I went north to Providence.Act 1 (37% in)
- BIFF: The Mayor of Providence!Act 1 (37% in)
- WILLY: Knocked 'em cold in Providence, slaughtered 'em in Boston.Act 1 (41% in)
- WILLY: I did five hundred gross in Providence and seven hundred gross in Boston.Act 1 (43% in)
- WILLY: Well, I—I did—about a hundred and eighty gross in Providence.Act 1 (44% in)
There are no more uses of "providence" in Death of a Salesman.
Typical Usage (best examples)