(click/touch triangles for details)
- They accepted the pleasures of morning, the bright sun, the whelming sea and sweet air, as a time when play was good and life so full that hope was not necessary and therefore forgotten.p. 58.2
- He gave orders, sang, whistled, threw remarks at the silent Ralph—remarks that did not need an answer, and therefore could not invite a snub; and still Ralph was silent.p. 73.0
- They worked therefore with great energy and cheerfulness, though as time crept by there was a suggestion of panic in the energy and hysteria in the cheerfulness.p. 130.4
- He walked between the trailing butts, therefore, the conch held carefully between his two hands.p. 173.8
- Then there was that indefinable connection between himself and Jack; who therefore would never let him alone; never.p. 184.5
There are no more uses of "therefore" in Lord of the Flies.
Typical Usage (best examples)