used in To Kill a Mockingbird
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
enhance growth or development
in various senses, including:
- to grow crops or prepare land for them
- enhance a relationship — especially for a purpose
- develop discernment (better recognition of differences) in taste or judgment
- to grow a culture in a petri dish
- Through the weeks he had cultivated an expression of polite and detached interest, which he would present to her in answer to her most blood-curdling inventions.
cultivated = developed
There are no more uses of "cultivate" in To Kill a Mockingbird.