- Al got out and walked around the nose of the Hudson.Chapter 26 (93% in)
- From Sallisaw to Gore is twenty-one miles and the Hudson was doing thirty-five miles an hour.Chapter 13 (0% in)
- She did not glance at them as the Hudson went by.Chapter 13 (2% in)
- Al drove in and nosed the Hudson up to the hose.Chapter 13 (10% in)
- Al had the hood of the Hudson up, and he checked the oil level.Chapter 13 (34% in)
There are no more uses of "The Hudson" in The Grapes of Wrath.
Typical Usage (best examples)