(click/touch triangles for details)
- But as the ensuing week commenced, I thought of the information which M. Krempe had given me concerning the lectures.Chapter 3 (64% in)
- Summer passed away in these occupations, and my return to Geneva was fixed for the latter end of autumn; but being delayed by several accidents, winter and snow arrived, the roads were deemed impassable, and my journey was retarded until the ensuing spring.Chapter 6 (82% in)
- During the ensuing days, while the preparations were going forward for the escape of the merchant, the zeal of Felix was warmed by several letters that he received from this lovely girl, who found means to express her thoughts in the language of her lover by the aid of an old man, a servant of her father who understood French.Chapter 14 (27% in)
- I sat down, and a silence ensued.Chapter 15 (74% in)
- Accordingly I hid myself in some thick underwood, determining to devote the ensuing hours to reflection on my situation.Chapter 16 (10% in)
There are no more uses of "ensuing" in Frankenstein.
Typical Usage (best examples)