(click/touch triangles for details)
- The poor woman was very vacillating in her repentance.Chapter 6 (36% in)
- Now my desires were complied with, and it would, indeed, have been folly to repent.Chapter 3 (40% in)
- Accordingly, a few months after your departure for Ingolstadt, Justine was called home by her repentant mother.Chapter 6 (34% in)
- Man, you shall repent of the injuries you inflict.Chapter 20 (35% in)
- "Your repentance," I said, "is now superfluous.Chapter 24 (81% in)
There are no more uses of "repentance" in Frankenstein.
Typical Usage (best examples)