(click/touch triangles for details)
- Another storm enlightened Jura with faint flashes; and another darkened and sometimes disclosed the Mole, a peaked mountain to the east of the lake.Chapter 7 (48% in)
- You will smile at my allusion, but I will disclose a secret.Introductory Letters (42% in)
- And was I really as mad as the whole world would believe me to be if I disclosed the object of my suspicions?Chapter 8 (55% in)
- I knew that a thousand fearful accidents might occur, the slightest of which would disclose a tale to thrill all connected with me with horror.Chapter 18 (34% in)
- But, besides, I could not bring myself to disclose a secret which would fill my hearer with consternation and make fear and unnatural horror the inmates of his breast.Chapter 22 (11% in)
There are no more uses of "disclose" in Frankenstein.
Typical Usage (best examples)