patellain a sentence
- I learned that the bones in the leg are the femur, the tibia, the patella, and the fibula.† (source)
- Shrapnel had wedged itself behind his patella.† (source)
- Joanie is trying to snap Ralph's patella with a bushido stun kick.† (source)
- Coxa, trochanter, femur, patella, tibia, metatarsus, and tarsus.† (source)
- He fractured his patella playing basketball.
- Furthermore, each leg of mine has seven sections—the coxa, the trochanter, the femur, the patella, the tibia, the metatarsus, and the tarsus.† (source)