fiduciaryin a sentence
- Moore wasn't awarded any of the profits, but the judge did agree with him on two counts: lack of informed consent, because Golde hadn't disclosed his financial interests, and breach of fiduciary duty, meaning Golde had taken advantage of his position as doctor and violated patient trust.† (source)
- To refuse to cash government savings bonds was fiduciary sacrilege so awful that the possibility never before had entered his head.† (source)
- The fiduciary must act reasonably in order to avoid negligent handling of the beneficiary's interests and must not to favor anyone else's interest over that of the beneficiary.
- A stock broker is a fiduciary to a regular customer and breeches their fiduciary duty if they recommend excessive trading to boost commissions.
- As a fiduciary, she should conduct herself in a way that demonstrates that her honesty is beyond question.
- The fiduciary shall exercise caution to avoid even the appearance of self-interest.
- She has a fiduciary responsibility.