- They agreed to have her judge the contest because everyone admires her integrity.
- Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
- Underlying the whole scheme of civilization is the confidence men have in each other, confidence in their integrity, confidence in their honesty, confidence in their future.
- The District Attorney created the Justice System Integrity Division to detect, investigate, and prosecute criminal misconduct among those sworn to uphold the law.
- The intellect is a whole and demands integrity in every work.
Emerson, Ralph Waldo -- Essays, First Series
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- He expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business.
- Integrity combined with faithfulness is a powerful force and worthy of great respect.
RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, January 27, 2003
- This circumstance, added to his well-known integrity and dauntless courage, made me very desirous to engage him.
Show more again
Shelley, Mary -- Frankenstein
- You must not think that there is no integrity and honor except among those who stood up for the freedom of America.
Hawthorne, Nathaniel -- Grandfather’s Chair
- he took it as an insult to his journalistic integrity
Ayn Rand -- The Fountainhead
- My ambition and integrity were nothing to them
Ralph Ellison -- Invisible Man
- Macduff, this noble passion,
Child of integrity, hath from my soul
Wiped the black scruples, reconcil’d my thoughts
To thy good truth and honour.
William Shakespeare -- Macbeth
- I started yelling even more about personal integrity and how I refused to sell my soul...
Meg Cabot -- The Princess Diaries
- mine integrity, being counted falsehood,
William Shakespeare -- The Winter’s Tale
- his integrity stands without blemish
William Shakespeare -- Measure for Measure
- This American government—what is it but a tradition, though a recent one, endeavoring to transmit itself unimpaired to posterity, but each instant losing some of its integrity?
Henry David Thoreau -- Resistance to Civil Government
- There’s some of ye, I see, more out of malice than integrity, would try him to the utmost,
William Shakespeare -- Henry VIII
- Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know mine integrity. (31:6)
The Bible -- Job
- They did it with rare courage and integrity.
Jay Allison, et al. -- This I Believe II
- ...in the integrity of my heart... (20:5)
The Bible -- Genesis
- From here on the Dark Daughters and Sons will be a group filled with integrity and purpose, and...
P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast -- Betrayed
- He embodied everything the military was looking for: leadership, intelligence, dependability, integrity, tact, selflessness, and perseverance.
Joshua Davis -- Spare Parts
- Oscar’s integrity was one of the things that drew her to him.
Joshua Davis -- Spare Parts
- Public confidence in the integrity of the Government is indispensable to faith in democracy; and when we lose faith in the system, we have lost faith in everything we fight and spend for.
Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
- Every one admits how praiseworthy it is in a prince to keep faith, and to live with integrity and not with craft.
Machiavelli, Nicolo -- The Prince
- ...their "testimonies" affirming peace, integrity, equality, and simplicity are affirmed as integral parts of the Quaker belief structure.
Christianity - Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity(retrieved 05/20/06)