- She made a unilateral decision.
- Such aid — Such aid is not an act of war, even if a dictator should unilaterally proclaim it so to be.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt -- The Four Freedoms
- It would be neither fitting nor efficacious for this Government to undertake to draw up unilaterally a program designed to place Europe on its feet economically.
George C. Marshall -- The Marshall Plan
- Swaney told Luma that he couldn’t unilaterally allow her to use the empty field, but that she was free to make her case to the Clarkston City Council.
Warren St. John -- Outcasts United
Search for samples from other sources
- Henry was furious with Dad for unilaterally quitting the band, especially since Mom had said he could still play shows.
Gayle Forman -- If I Stay
- And such unilateral action was costly diplomatically, enraging other countries and putting Britain in open conflict with rival military powers.
Nicholas D. Kristof -- Half the Sky
- He turned squarely from her and, peering earnestly at Kennicott, resumed, "Doctor, what’s been your experience with unilateral pyelonephritis?
Sinclair Lewis -- Main Street
General -- Google News®
General -- Time® Magazine
General -- Twitter®