- She stood apart from the crowd, letting it drift by her to the platform or the street, and wearing an air of irresolution which might, as he surmised, be the mask of a very definite purpose.
- Miss Kilroy paused irresolutely.
- "Ah——" he murmured, his head drooping again, and his irresolute hand switching at the underbrush along the lane.
There are no more uses of "irresolute" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- When I came to you last week and found you alone, I came determined to know the truth; though irresolute what to do when it WAS known.
Austen, Jane -- Sense and Sensibility
- He was near the door now, barely two feet away from me where I stood at the threshold, irresolute, not knowing whether to forge on toward my room or to turn and flee.
Go to more samples
William Styron -- Sophie’s Choice