- His eyes were still probing the air all about her, and he was moving gradually closer, with an air of hardly noticing what he was doing.
- "Ah, Probity Probes," signed Travers theatrically, "so crude-but so effective!"
- "One moment, madam," said the guard, raising his Probe.
- The Probes, Harry knew, detected spells of concealment and hidden magical objects.
- He stared down at the thin golden Probe and then at his companion, who said in a slightly dazed voice, "Yeah, you’ve just checked them, Marius.
There are no more uses of "probe" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- There was a congressional probe into the scandal.
- She probed beneath the gum line as she examined his teeth.
Go to more samples