- Though the darkness had swallowed her whole, her burnished image was still imprinted on his retinas; it obscured his vision, brightening when he lowered his eyelids, disorienting him.
- Dean, his face bruised and bloody, said "Thanks" to Luna and stood there, shivering, but Griphook sank onto the cellar floor, looking groggy and disoriented, many welts across his swarthy face.
- Disoriented, he raised his wand, but the witch before him was already falling forward; she hit the ground so hard that the glass in the bookcases tinkled.
- There isn’t one," said Harry, still disoriented by the sudden ap-pearance of all these people, unable to take everything in while his scar was still burning so fiercely.
There are no more uses of "disoriented" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway
- She was disoriented when they covered her eyes and spun her in a circle three times.
Go to more samples